1. If your issue occurred while you were installing or just after you installed the theme, please refer to the guide:
2. If your issue occurred while you are updating / upgrading or just after you updated/upgraded plugins, WordPress, or the theme, please refer to the guide
66% of all tickets in our Help Desk are issues related to running incompatible versions of the theme, WordPress, or plugins.
Before ensuring they are compatible, you should never update plugins, the theme, or WordPress.
Please note that the latest theme version is only compatible with the latest WordPress and plugins version. So if you've just bought or updated the theme - you have to update your WordPress and plugins.
Please update your WordPress, theme and plugins before opening a ticket. The support staff, we'll ask you to do that anyway.
3. Do you have active plugins that did not come with the theme?
If you are using additional plugins that did not come with the theme, one of them may be interfering with the theme. Unfortunately, it is impossible to predict what will happen when unknown code is placed into Vamtam themes, so it is always essential, if you are experiencing problems, to disable all of the plugins that did not come with the theme to see if they are at fault. If a third-party plugin causes the issue, you can start enabling them one at a time until you find the culprit.
Please deactivate all the plugins that don't come with the theme before posting a ticket. The plugins must remain deactivated while the support staff investigates the issue.
4. Have you made any customizations to the theme?
Before contacting the support team, make sure the customizations you've made are not the cause of the problem.
By customizations, we mean changes of the theme's files in a child theme or directly.
Please remove any custom code before posting a ticket.
5. The problems outlined in the 4 points above are nearly 80 % of all issues reported to us in the Help Desk, so your issue probably falls in this category.
6. In the rare cases that the issue is not solved by doing the things mentioned in the 4 points above, you can check the other troubleshooting guides in the section Troubleshooting.
7. If you are still in trouble after reading the guides, please read this guide - How to get theme support.