Please note that you can import the demo content and then just edit the imported testimonials. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Vamtam Theme Setup
In order to set up a testimonial page or slider, please follow the steps below:
Please go to Dashboard > Testimonials > Add new
1. Add a Title of the testimonial - it's the name of the person that provides the testimonial.
Summary is published just above the name and rating:
Set up a testimonial page or slider
Add new or edit an existing page.
Please go to Dashboard > Pages > Add new
Add testimonials using the Vamtam Drag and Drop builder.
1. Go to the VamTam Drag & Drop editor and click on the element Testimonials.
2. You can change the width of the element from the buttons on the left.
3. Once the element is inserted you will see its block into the builder.
4. Edit the element - choose the layout between Slider or Static, and the testimonials you want to visualise. If the "Automatically rotate" option is on, the Testimonials block will change the slide every 7 seconds.
5. Select a category: By default all categories are active. Please note that if you do not see categories, most probably there are none created. You can use ctr / cmd + click to select multiple categories.
6. Select the testimonials' IDs (optional): By default all testimonials are active. You can use ctr / cmd + click to select multiple IDs.
7. Click on Save element button.
6. Finally click on Publish.
If you don't see the Testimonials section in your dashboard
Please make sure you've activated the Unplug Jetpack plugin in Dashboard > Appearance > Install plugins
There aren't any testimonials after the dummy import
If you don't see any testimonials posts after the dummy import or you've deleted them by accident, you can re-import this data following the instruction below:
Please download the attached file (click with the right mouse button and then Save As XML) and import it into your installation from:
Dashboard > Tools > Import > WordPress
If you haven't installed WordPress Importer plugin you'll see an error. Please proceed to install the plugin:
Please choose the import file, then click on the "Upload file and import" button.
Please assign posts to an existing user - choose from the drop-down menu. Please make a tick to "Download and import attachments" and click on the "Submit" button.
You'll see All done! on your Dashboard if everything is imported correctly: